[horde] Accept and add event to calendar from phone is not work

sovannaroth vannarothtakeo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 07:39:06 UTC 2013

HI,

Is it possible to accept invitation and add to calendar from phone? Example:
Galaxy SIII, Iphone 5
When I access from phone's browser to horde and get an invitation email from
someone, I see the option to accept the invitation and add to calendar.
However, it is not work for me. Is there anything to configure?

# Expected result should be
- The event add to calendar
- Notification send to inviter as I could do from my computer

Thanks you very much for a powerful Email Groupware.

Sovannaroth