[horde] trean upgrade reg.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Wed Jan 15 12:41:25 UTC 2014

Dear List,

The bookmarks which were created using Horde 3 are not getting listed in
Horde 5.  I did not find any special upgrade instructions and upgrade is
complete as per the configuration.

But, new bookmarks are getting added.  There is a column namely user_id
which is numeric integer. But,  how it is mapped to username?  All Old
entries have user_id = 0.

Have I done any mistake during upgrade?

As not many users have used this feature, I can cleanup these tables for
users to start using it fresh (as last option).
--
           Regards
            Anant