[horde] Activesync - no calendar sync

Lukas Gradl horde at ssn.at
Fri Jan 24 18:26:43 UTC 2014

Hi!

I've some strange problem with an android phone. It's a
semi-ruggedized Android Smartphone build by an small company
(http://www.benefon.de/).
It runs Android 4.2.1 - all the Icons and the UI look like
CyanogenMod, so I think it's pretty similar to that.

When I try to connect it to horde using ActiveSync then contacts are
synced, but no calendar entries.
I tried the same settings with a Cyanogen-Modded phone running 4.2.2 -
work's like expected.

Anyone a clue what to do next?
Attached a log I recorded: deleted Account from phone and from horde,
did a fresh install and ticked only E-Mail (no mails in account, but
to be shure it's synching correctly) and calendar - ommitted contacts
to keep the log short. Same procedure on the cyanogenmod phone works
as expected.

regards
Lukas