[horde] Activesync - no calendar sync

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Fri Jan 24 19:18:54 UTC 2014

Quoting Lukas Gradl <horde at ssn.at>:

> Hi!
>
> I've some strange problem with an android phone. It's a
> semi-ruggedized Android Smartphone build by an small company
> (http://www.benefon.de/).
> It runs Android 4.2.1 - all the Icons and the UI look like
> CyanogenMod, so I think it's pretty similar to that.
>

> When I try to connect it to horde using ActiveSync then contacts are
> synced, but no calendar entries.
> I tried the same settings with a Cyanogen-Modded phone running 4.2.2
> - work's like expected.
>
> Anyone a clue what to do next?
> Attached a log I recorded: deleted Account from phone and from
> horde, did a fresh install and ticked only E-Mail (no mails in
> account, but to be shure it's synching correctly) and calendar -
> ommitted contacts to keep the log short. Same procedure on the
> cyanogenmod phone works as expected.
>
> regards
> Lukas

The log logs perfectly normal. It is asking for calendar changes,
receives notification that the query completed successfully, but no
changes were found. I would check to make sure that the "bad" client
is not filtering the time period it is asking for. E.g., Only asking
to sync the last 2 weeks...
--
mike
The Horde Project