[horde] Outlook (+ iPhone) via ActiveSync asks for password

do9man do9man at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 08:13:10 UTC 2014

Thanks for taking time to answer!
Of course I let Outlook remember the password. It works sometimes, but
sometimes it asks. Also iPhone asks for password, not that often now, but
with other settings it asks more. So I presumed it is a problem with horde
settings (or PHP or so). But I can't find the right one. Can you post your
working ActiveSync settings please?

In the access_ssl_log there is sometimes response 401, but mostly 200, if it
helps. I also have Gmail and Outlook.com accounts and only Horde has this
problem (so it's not my PC).
Apache CPU usage goes up sometimes since I use horde, so maybe it is
connected? If horde/PHP/apache is busy, than I get 401 and Outlook asks for
password?