[horde] Windows 8 Mail and ActiveSync error

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Feb 6 15:41:29 UTC 2014

Quoting do9man <do9man at gmail.com>:

> I use ActiveSync and in my Windows 8.1 Mail I deactivated Contacts sync (Just
> mail and Calendar) and this error appears at every sync in the horde log:
>
> /ERR: HORDE [horde] SQL QUERY FAILED: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint
> violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '{52f35fb8-ca84-4210-aa79-60a155d6cfa5}2'
> for key 'PRIMARY'
> 	INSERT INTO horde_activesync_state (sync_key, sync_data, sync_devid,
> 	  sync_mod, sync_folderid, sync_user, sync_pending, sync_timestamp)
> 	  VALUES ('{52f35fb8-ca84-4210-aa79-60a155d6cfa5}2',
> 	  'C:34:"Horde_ActiveSync_Folder_Collection":70:{{"s":[],"f":"@Contacts@
> 	  ","c":"Contacts","lsd":0,"sd":0,"i":true,"v":1}}',
> 	  'BE2689FFEA580DA3F5F6C1DD0A0D03CE', 632, '@Contacts@',
> 	  'admin at vidom.net', 'a:0:{}', 1391697258) [pid 29321 on line 553 of
> "/usr/share/psa-pear/pear/php/Horde/Db/Adapter/Base.php"]/
>
> The same happens for Calendar ('@Calendar@') when deactivated.
> There is no error in the Client and I presume nothing bad happens on the
> server, but why is this an error? Maybe it would be better to check what the
> client want to sync and just leave the other things out?

This error can only occur when the client sends the collection being
referenced in the error message. It indicates that the client is
requesting changes since a certain synckey, but the synckey was
already used and responded to. In other words, the client never
received an acceptable response for the previous request. If your
client is asking for a collection after you have turned off the
collection in  the client - it's a client bug. Nothing Horde can do
about it.
--
mike
The Horde Project