[horde] timeout settings - horde.ajaxtimeout

Johannes Mock mockjs at idmt.fraunhofer.de
Thu Feb 6 19:27:25 UTC 2014

Hello together

My horde installation is virtually error-free, but at every session,
which takes longer than 5 minutes without activity, the following error
appears, after clicking any link.

*/*-secure-{"msgs":[{"message":"\/services\/ajax.php\/horde\/login.php?url=/services/ajax.php/horde/&horde_logout_token=WN1sNuxcu7H5Bo8ur9LyOA7&logout_reason=6","type":"horde.ajaxtimeout"}],"response":false}*/*

I have set no timeout. ( $conf[session][timeout] is 0)

Trying to fix this bug, I set the timeout ( $conf[session][timeout] )
lower than 5 minutes, the same error as above appears after the timeout
and I get logged out.
By setting the timeout ( $conf[session][timeout] ) higher than 5
minutes, I will only be logged out (with the same error message) after
clicking on any button.

Can someone tell me, what I must adjust so the error never occurs?

Greetings
Johannes Mock