[horde] kronolith off-by-one-hour daylight savings time bug

Robert Schetterer rs at sys4.de
Tue Mar 4 17:56:48 UTC 2014

Am 04.03.2014 18:41, schrieb Michael J Rubinsky:
> I don't have free time to spend hours tracking down a bug I can't
> reproduce when there are other issues/features to work on that I *can*
> make a difference on.

Hi Michael,
some of us are willing to donate in fixing the bug, Jan should be
allready contacted by that, and we are willing to help in bug report etc
but i dont see what else more bug info i can provide yet, what about
cross hack/contact with some lightning developer to find out what might
running wrong

Best Regards
MfG Robert Schetterer

--