[horde] kronolith off-by-one-hour daylight savings time bug

Benjamin Rose benrose at math.princeton.edu
Tue Mar 4 20:40:15 UTC 2014

No, this problem exists with not only lightning but also evolution, and
outlook, regardless of client operating system. The bug is within horde,
not the subscribers. I don't think bringing in lightning devs will help
here.

Michael, would it be sufficient for you if I create you an account on my
Horde installation and you can witness the problem first-hand? I will
email you off-list.

Ben