[horde] kronolith off-by-one-hour daylight savings time bug

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Tue Mar 4 23:08:34 UTC 2014

Quoting Benjamin Rose <benrose at math.princeton.edu>:

> No, this problem exists with not only lightning but also evolution,

Just tried this with evolution as well, and I still don't see this
using either stable code or Git master.

> and outlook, regardless of client operating system. The bug is
> within horde, not the subscribers. I don't think bringing in
> lightning devs will help here.
>
> Michael, would it be sufficient for you if I create you an account
> on my Horde installation and you can witness the problem first-hand?
> I will email you off-list.

Not really. The problem isn't that I don't believe that YOU are seeing
it, but rather that I, or some other developer, needs this to happen
on a development machine that we can actively debug it locally on -
including adding debug code, xdebug breakpoints etc...

--
mike
The Horde Project