[horde] kronolith off-by-one-hour daylight savings time bug

Benjamin Rose benrose at math.princeton.edu
Wed Mar 5 15:57:48 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have collected as much information as I can right now and have
attached it to the relevant ticket:

http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/12773

The ics file I attached last is the most telling I think - evolution,
lightning, and google calendar (!) all show the event 2pm this week
(week of 3/3/2014) and scheduled at 3pm next week (week of 3/10/2014),
after the DST switch. This data is coming from kronolith somehow, but
I'm not pro enough yet to figure out what exactly is malformed about it.
Reading up on ics formatting now.

If there's any additional information that would be of help in
diagnosing this problem, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
Ben