[horde] Many Issues with Groupware 5.1.1

Nwatson99 admin at ar15armory.com
Wed Mar 12 04:57:02 UTC 2014

I am sorry but I have to ask, Does anything work correctly around here??
E-mail list is jumble and if this is your idea of a forum forum type
software, would you folks like some help in setting up a real site that
works properly??

/
Been discussed to death.  It's a design decision.  Please read the
archives./
Decision from you, was the customers asked before hacking and slicing a
perfectly good working system??
How about  link, instead read the archives maybe you would be helpful then?

/I don't know what version you had or which you have now (version numbers
are in the configuration page), but it sounds ancient.  Horde and web GUIs
in general have come a long way.  Since version 4 horde and imp look more
like stand-alone clients.  Therefore it shouldn't open anything in a new
window it should be available in the reading pane.  From where you can
blacklist or junk to your heart's content without even moving your mouse./
Things are nice and streamlined, but at the expense of cutting the guts out
of a perfectly good working sytem.

/
This is configurable in the administrator and preferences dialogues./
NO it is not, the dynamic has very limited admin and configuration features,
things you are use to having now says to configure then you need some kind
of basic view and judging by the screen shots I have seen looks like a trash
can of Horde e-mail.

/
I think most people are happy with the improvements.  If it doesn't suit
you feel free to downgrade.  I'm willing to bet your underlying OS has
changed its look and feel just as much in the last few years./
Speak for yourself, there are a bunch of webmasters not happy with
eliminating basic features and then reversing the signature was insane.