[horde] Many Issues with Groupware 5.1.1

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 06:43:35 UTC 2014

On 12 Mar 2014 06:15, "Nwatson99" <admin at ar15armory.com> wrote:

> I am sorry but I have to ask, Does anything work correctly around here??
> E-mail list is jumble and if this is your idea of a forum forum type
> software, would you folks like some help in setting up a real site that
> works properly??

Nabble is not related to horde.  Take it up with them.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=horde+signature+design

> /I don't know what version you had or which you have now (version numbers
> are in the configuration page), but it sounds ancient.  Horde and web GUIs
> in general have come a long way.  Since version 4 horde and imp look more
> like stand-alone clients.  Therefore it shouldn't open anything in a new
> window it should be available in the reading pane.  From where you can
> blacklist or junk to your heart's content without even moving your mouse./
> Things are nice and streamlined, but at the expense of cutting the guts
out
> of a perfectly good working sytem.

Features have been added, not removed.  I suspect you need to do some
configuration.

> /
> This is configurable in the administrator and preferences dialogues./
> NO it is not, the dynamic has very limited admin and configuration
features,
> things you are use to having now says to configure then you need some kind
> of basic view and judging by the screen shots I have seen looks like a
trash
> can of Horde e-mail.

Well, this is helpful...

> /
> I think most people are happy with the improvements.  If it doesn't suit
> you feel free to downgrade.  I'm willing to bet your underlying OS has
> changed its look and feel just as much in the last few years./
> Speak for yourself, there are a bunch of webmasters not happy with
> eliminating basic features and then reversing the signature was insane.

I thought you weren't able to find the link to the archives?

Why don't you join the mailing list and express your issues correctly, and
maybe someone can hell you?

Simon