[horde] Many Issues with Groupware 5.1.1

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Wed Mar 12 07:14:22 UTC 2014

On 12.03.2014 08:03, Nwatson99 wrote:

>> Nabble is not related to horde.  Take it up with them.
> Horde is using them, why not select a proper discussion forum software like
> IPB?

Nabble offers the horde archives and it's fine that they do but it
doesn't have to do anything with horde. Personally, I haven't used
nabble for about 8 years (which was related to a totally different
software project anyway)

> Wow that really helped a lot, it shows the old horde system where the
> signature actually works properly.

The signature works on my recent horde system. You just can't edit it
before sending, which you shouldn't do anyway.

> No blacklist function when reading a spam e-mail while the e-mail is opened.

Must be a configuration mistake on your side. Works here.

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer
Mail: lang at b1-systems.de