[horde] permissions problem

Andreas Schulze sca at andreasschulze.de
Mon Mar 17 18:26:23 UTC 2014

Hello,

I have a running horde installation. A sqlite3 database store users,
groups and permissions.
so far so good.

Now I try to reuse the same installation for an other domainname.

I created a new file horde/config/conf-example.org.php to point to
different db file.
I also setup default Authentication as the new db do not contain a loginuser.

<?php
// Database
$conf['sql']['database'] = '/data/example.org/db';
$conf['auth']['admins'] = array('Administrator');
$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'auto';
$conf['auth']['params'] = array('username' => 'Administrator');

I point my browser to example.com and get the usual "first setup admin pages".
I get a notification, that database schemes are missed. I press
"Update all DB schemas"
   - no error.

After that I could add users and groups but not permissions. I miss
the top node "All Permissions"
and the "add" action.

What Do I wrong?
Thanks!