[horde] Need some help with syncing to devices

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Fri Mar 21 00:26:13 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I tried today to test syncing with some devices I have at home.
I have a Samsung Transform with Android 2.2.2, HTC Hero with Android
2.1 (I think), iPhone 4 w/ IOS 7.1, and Galaxy S3 with Android 4.4.2.

On all of these devices, I can get mail to sync via EAS, but I can't
get contacts, calendar, tasks, or notes to sync.

I did check the wiki and some of these devices may not support syncing
all of the items.  I don't have the sync logs for all four of the
devices, but but since I have the same symptoms on all of them, I'm
assuming I've missed setting something up.

I'm setup to use EAS 14.1 since the setting says all are backwards
compatible.  I also checked my preferences and all looks good to me.

I'd appreciate some assistance on what I've missed.  This is a test
server, and it's current as of today, so I should be able to provide
whatever additional information may be needed.

Thanks,

John