[horde] Admin interface broken after upgrade to 5.1.4

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Sat Mar 22 14:33:04 UTC 2014

Citeren PSAS <lists at psas.ch>:

> Why is the web-based UI showing me horde_5.1.5 while I know for a fact
> that I have horde_5.1.6 installed? Which part of my Horde install
> controls/monitors this type of match?

How do you know horde-5.1.6 is installed? If the answer is 'pear tells
me that', be aware that it entirely possible that what pear thinks is
installed is different from what is actually installed in the
directory that is being used. You can copy over files manually
(without using pear) or you may have installed packages in different
locations. The version that is reported is in
'<horde_dir>/lib/Application.php'.