[horde] Creating a new address book

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 06:53:03 UTC 2014

On 26 Mar 2014 06:34, "Norm" <newsletter at piercecountyaa.org> wrote:

> Not sure if you are the right people to ask, but I'm finding it
impossible to create a new address book.  Every attempt ends with the
following error message:

> MDB2 Error: constraint violation
>
> The webmaster who is supposed to run the account seems to be lost. Can
you help, please?  This account is being used by Pierce County Alcoholics
Anonymous, so all work on the system is volunteer.  No money for tech
support.  I really need to be able to create a couple more address books.
 Please.  Or if you could just steer me in the right direction.  Thank you
very much for your time.

At a minimum we would need to know which version you are using but
realistically, without the admin account or direct admin access to the
server you are unlikely to be able to fix this.

Simon