[horde] Error in communicating with ActiveSync server: No from address provided.

Álvaro Javier Gasco Fernández agascof at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 11:53:27 UTC 2014

Hi list!!
This is the error that i obtain when i want to send an invitation to
somebody in my Android Calendar. From the email app of Android there is no
problem sending mails, but if i want to send an invitation, the mail is
stoped in Outbox, and in my logs it is created that error.

[horde] Returning HTTP 500 while handling SendMail command. [pid 31457 on
line 156 of
"/var/www/html/mail/horde5_mdm/rpc.php"]
[horde] Error in communicating with ActiveSync server: No from address
provided. [pid
31457 on line 162 of "/usr/share/pear/Horde/Rpc/ActiveSync.php"]

After that, it is impossible to send mails cause all mails are pooled.
Android | Android/4.4.2-EAS-1.3

Horde Version

   - 5.1.6

Horde Applications