[horde] Problems Upgrading from Webmail Edition 5.1.3 to 5.1.4

Erling Preben Hansen erling at eph.dk
Mon Mar 31 18:49:59 UTC 2014

  Citat af "Jan-Philipp Hülshoff (horde-related-mails)" <horde at bklosr.de>:

> Am 30.03.2014 01:06, schrieb Michael J Rubinsky:
>> Quoting "Jan-Philipp Hülshoff (horde-related-mails)" <horde at bklosr.de>:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>> I tried to upgrade my horde installation with
>>>
>>> pear upgrade -c horde
>>>
>>> today. Pear downloaded and installed some files. Afterwards
>>>
>>> HORDE_DIR/admin/config/index.php?check_versions=1
>>>
>>> Shows that Horde_ActiveSync has been updated, but turba for example is
>>> not up to date.
>>>
>>> How to update that? Or is it a bug in the UI?
>>
>> If you are referring to the text that says that Turba's configuration is
>> not up to date, you need to review and save Turba's configuration.
>>

> On the page HORDE_DIR/admin/config/index.php?check_versions=1 :
> Application                                [...]
  Version Check
> Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 5.1.3        [...]        A newer
> version (5.1.4) exists.
>
> Address Book Address Book (turba) 4.1.3        [...]        A
newer
> version (4.1.4)
> exists.
>
> See http://www.bklosr.de/download/horde.png
>
> I think that I updated the files in the pear library directory but not
> the *.php files inside the folder served by the apache. Is that possible?
>
> Kind regards,
> Jan-Philipp Hülshoff
>
> --
> Jan-Philipp Huelshoff
> Im Lichtenfelde 2
> 33100 Paderborn
> Tel.: 0151/15928518, 05251/7091197

Hey

was wandering...
Is there any special reason to why you only uses the -c option to pear
upgrade.

pear upgrade -c horde

when I read the upgrade guide it says:

Upgrading Horde (and all installed Horde libraries and applications) is as
easy as running:

pear upgrade -a -B -c horde

That usually does it for mee..

/erling