[horde] Problems Upgrading from Webmail Edition 5.1.3 to 5.1.4

"Jan-Philipp Hülshoff (horde-related-mails)" horde at bklosr.de
Mon Mar 31 21:48:40 UTC 2014

Am 31.03.2014 20:49, schrieb Erling Preben Hansen:
>  Citat af "Jan-Philipp Hülshoff (horde-related-mails)" <horde at bklosr.de>:

>>> If you are referring to the text that says that Turba's configuration is
>>> not up to date, you need to review and save Turba's configuration.
>>>

>> On the page HORDE_DIR/admin/config/index.php?check_versions=1 :
>> Application                                [...]
>   Version Check
>> Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 5.1.3        [...]        A newer
>> version (5.1.4) exists.
>>
>> Address Book Address Book (turba) 4.1.3        [...]        A
> newer
>> version (4.1.4)
>> exists.
>>
>> See http://www.bklosr.de/download/horde.png
>>
>> I think that I updated the files in the pear library directory but not
>> the *.php files inside the folder served by the apache. Is that possible?
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Jan-Philipp Hülshoff
>>
>> --
>> Jan-Philipp Huelshoff
>> Im Lichtenfelde 2
>> 33100 Paderborn
>> Tel.: 0151/15928518, 05251/7091197
>>
>> --
>
> Hey
>
> was wandering...
> Is there any special reason to why you only uses the -c option to pear
> upgrade.
>
> pear upgrade -c horde
>
> when I read the upgrade guide it says:
>
> Upgrading Horde (and all installed Horde libraries and applications) is as
> easy as running:
>
> pear upgrade -a -B -c horde
>
> That usually does it for mee..
>
> /erling

Apparently no, there is no real reason.

This is what i was thinking of:
I did that because i don't wanted the unit tests (-a means
install/upgrade optional dependencies) and wanted to build the c
extensions (-B don't build C-code)

Seems like i need to reinstall and start from the beginning.

Kind regards,
 Jan-Philipp Hülshoff