[horde] pls help

Trinh Tran tpt9000 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 22:38:35 UTC 2014

Thanks for the prompt response.

1. How do you sort your emails?  Where can you click for this?
2. As for the calendars, all events need to be in one calendar.  How do I assign different colors to each type of different event?
3. Yes, how can I make a template that I can select when composing a new message?

On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 3:45 PM, Erling Preben Hansen <erling at eph.dk> wrote:

  Citat af Trinh Tran <tpt9000 at yahoo.com>:

> With Horde's new format, I am struggling to find out how to:
>
> 1. move my emails to the individual emailboxes (they are piling up!)

> 2. change the color for events on my calendar to help with organization
> (everything is now gray)
> 3. save a txt message that automatically pops up when I compose a new
> email.
>
> I have tried surfing the site - used preferences for mail and calendar
> but nothing seems to work.  If anyone has done any of the above and
> provide step by step instructions, I would greatly appreciate it.
>
> Trinh

Hey

1 messages:
You can setup
 filters to automatic move messages to mailboxes.
You can sort or search and then multi select messages and drag and drop.

2 calendar.
If you make a personal and a job related and a family calendar and so on
till your need is covered.
Then select colors for each calendar by clicking on edit calendar (the
little pen in right side of calendar title)
By selecting witch calendars to view you can se if they over lab.

3 txt message popsup
I am not sure of what you mean by that.
It is possible to make templates and select them to compose messages in if
thats what you mean.

/erling