[horde] Two doubts

Erling Preben Hansen erling at eph.dk
Fri Apr 11 08:20:10 UTC 2014

  Citat af Borja Riesgo Juan <borjariesgo at gmail.com>:

> what are the advantages of sending the attachemtns as link to the
> server? where are they store in the server?
>
>    Un saludo
>
> Borja Riesgo
> borjariesgo at gmail.com

>>  Citat af Borja Riesgo Juan <borjariesgo at gmail.com>:
>>
>>> Hello
>>>
>>> I'm using horde mailing system and i've got the following doubts:
>>>
>>>    *   attachments: Attachements are sent as a link to my server.
>>
>> they are
>>
>>> not sent in the mail. how cani change this? why this?
>>>
>>>     * resent: the default option of resending an email is as an
>>> attachement instead of as a "in the body". how can i change this? i
want
>>> resend the email as "in the body" as default.
>>>
>>> Best regards
>>>
>>> Borja
>>>
>>> --
>>
>> Default action on resending:
>> You can set these things under Preferences -> mail -> Replies -> Show
>> Advanced Preferences........
>>
>> About attachements:
>> Yor need to login as administrator
>> go to Administrtion -> Configuration -> mail -> Compose
>>
>> Set $conf[compose][link_attachments] "Should attachments be sent as
>> web-accessible links" as you wish....
>>
>> /erling
>> --

As I recall it:
The  attacments are stored in hordes VFS (Virtual file storage). if you
define it in Administration - mail - compose -
$conf[compose][use_vfs]

You define your VFS in Administration - Virtual File Storage..

Otherwise I am not sure but I think it is stored in Hordes /tmp.
that is, if not konfigured otherwise in your system /tmp on the harddrive.

/erling

Please those wiser than I. Do correct me if i'm wrong.