[horde] Two doubts

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 08:23:42 UTC 2014

On 11 Apr 2014 08:37, "Borja Riesgo Juan" <borjariesgo at gmail.com> wrote:

> what are the advantages of sending the attachemtns as link to the server?
> where are they store in the server?

Please don't Top post.

Storage is cheap, but if one user sends a 5mb file to one recipient you now
have 10mb on two file systems.  Or worse the same file system.  Now repeat
for n+1 recipients and your wastage increases.

This feature is most useful for internal users sending large documents, but
external users and networks benefit too.

Simon