[horde] Error trying to send Calendar Invitations

sbabcock at viecom.net sbabcock at viecom.net
Tue Apr 22 12:19:37 UTC 2014

Hi there,

When trying to send a calendar invitation to anyone I am receiving the
following error.

"You do not have an email address configured in your Personal
Information Preferences. You must set one here before event
notifications can be sent."

When I click on the link it does bring me to my personal preferences
but I do have my email listed in there.

Default Identity is my email address.
Identity;s name is my email address
Full name is my full name.

I have tried re-entering my information many times and re-saving but
am still getting the same error. Any help is appreciated with trying
to resolve this.

Thanks in advance