[horde] Horde Administration configuration 403

lwieder jaglists at jagtec.net
Fri Apr 25 19:13:11 UTC 2014

Hello Horde list

I have done a bit of searching and study the last 10 days, and still
cannot find the problem logging into the Administration>Configuration
menu of Horde 5.1.4.

I am a newby could sure use some help with this.  I think the trouble is
in the way authentication is set up.  I have found this line logged that
I feel is pointing to this problem...  I

  HORDE: User is not authorized [pid 5597 on line 1547 of
"/usr/share/pear/Horde/Registry.php"]

I am willing to pay for help if this is going to be a big job to debug.

The server is Qmail, Dovecot, vpopmail, mysql Apache 2.x, Horde
Groupware 5.1.4

THANKS very much....  leon