[horde] Horde sabre caldav authentication

Will Holland will at sandiegosunset.com
Sat Apr 26 05:55:24 UTC 2014

I have found making the changes below to DAV/Auth/Backend/AbstractBasic.php

Anyone have any ideas why the authentication isn't working for me, I'm
guessing it is some setting somewhere I am missing?

  public function authenticate(DAV\Server $server, $realm) {

         $auth = new HTTP\BasicAuth();
         $auth->setHTTPRequest($server->httpRequest);
         $auth->setHTTPResponse($server->httpResponse);
         $auth->setRealm($realm);
         $userpass = $auth->getUserPass();
         if (!$userpass) {
             $auth->requireLogin();
             //throw new DAV\Exception\NotAuthenticated('No basic
authentication headers were found!');

         }
     $userpass[0]="user at domain.com";
     $userpass[1]="password";
         // Authenticates the user
         if (!$this->validateUserPass($userpass[0],$userpass[1])) {
             $auth->requireLogin();
             throw new DAV\Exception\NotAuthenticated('Username or
password does not match');
         }
         $this->currentUser = $userpass[0];
         return true;