[horde] Horde Administration configuration 403

lwieder jaglists at jagtec.net
Sat Apr 26 13:00:29 UTC 2014

Michael
Thanks for the email.  I have this line in my conf.php file, which was done
when I installed Horde.  On my server it is located in
/var/www/webmail/config/conf.php

$conf['auth']['admins'] = array('admin at domain.net');

where admin is the correct user name for the administrator and domain is my
domain

I see this message in my logs when other accounts are using Horde also.

 HORDE: User is not authorized [pid 5346 on line 1547 of
"/usr/share/pear/Horde/Registry.php"]

THANKS  leon

Michael M Slusarz-2 wrote