[horde] Horde Administration configuration 403

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sun Apr 27 11:13:56 UTC 2014

Don't top-post.

Zitat von lwieder <jaglists at jagtec.net>:

> Michael M Slusarz-2 wrote
>>
>> You need to add the user trying to access the configuration menu to
>> the list of admins (in horde/config/conf.php).
>>
> Michael
> Thanks for the email.  I have this line in my conf.php file, which was done
> when I installed Horde.  On my server it is located in
> /var/www/webmail/config/conf.php
>
> $conf['auth']['admins'] = array('admin at domain.net');
>
> where admin is the correct user name for the administrator and domain is my
> domain
>
> I see this message in my logs when other accounts are using Horde also.
>
>  HORDE: User is not authorized [pid 5346 on line 1547 of
> "/usr/share/pear/Horde/Registry.php"]

If "admin" is your user name, then "admin" should be in this setting.
And you should not enter the administration section manually. If you
don't have an administration link in your menu, you should have
mentioned that, and could have spared us and yourself 10 days.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project