[horde] Auto responder plugin

Leo Prince leop at admin-ahead.com
Wed May 7 13:30:12 UTC 2014

Hi Peter.!

Thank you for your suggestion.

Does the Ingo will provide the facility to use the auto responders..

Shall I use the following Doc to install
http://www.horde.org/apps/ingo/docs/INSTALL

 >>pear install horde/ingo

Any known errors while using it with Plesk server ?

In case of any issues noted, Shall I use the following command to remove
it from my Debian server.

 >>sudo apt-get remove --auto-remove php-horde-ingo

 >>sudo apt-get purge --auto-remove php-horde-ingo

Anything else to taken care of before proceeding with the installation ?

Could you please let me know the uses of Ingo application/plugin briefly.

Thanks in advance.