[horde] Auto responder plugin

Peter Billson pete at turtle.com
Wed May 7 13:40:32 UTC 2014

From: Leo Prince [mailto:leop at admin-ahead.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2014 9:30 AM
To: Peter Billson
Cc: horde at lists.horde.org
Subject: Re: [horde] Auto responder plugin

Hi Peter.!

Thank you for your suggestion.

Does the Ingo will provide the facility to use the auto responders..

Shall I use the following Doc to install
http://www.horde.org/apps/ingo/docs/INSTALL

>>pear install horde/ingo

Any known errors while using it with Plesk server ?

In case of any issues noted, Shall I use the following command to remove it
from my Debian server.

>>sudo apt-get remove --auto-remove php-horde-ingo

>>sudo apt-get purge --auto-remove php-horde-ingo

Anything else to taken care of before proceeding with the installation ?

Could you please let me know the uses of Ingo application/plugin briefly.

Thanks in advance.