[horde] Auto responder plugin

Leo Prince leop at admin-ahead.com
Thu May 8 14:02:29 UTC 2014

Hi Steffen and Peter,

Thank you for the assistance.

I have checked the current filter as per the Peter's example.

============

Don't forget to explicitly deactivate your default filter engine, IMAP, in
your backends.local.conf. e.g.

<?php

/* Disable IMAP backend */

$backends['imap']['disabled'] = true;

=============

I am able to find a file under the Ingo folder like this.

horde/ingo/backends.php and this file having a PHP script snippet as follows

/* IMAP Example */
$backends['imap'] = array(
     'driver' => 'null',
     'preferred' => 'localhost',
     'hordeauth' => true,
     'params' => array(),
     'script' => 'imap',
     'scriptparams' => array(),
     'shares' => false
);

Should I make changes with in this file to disable the default Imap
filter. If so , How ?

However I am not able to find a file "backends.local.conf" in the entire
server.

root at vpshorde# updatedb
root at vps:horde# locate backends.local.conf
root at vpshorde# date
Thu May  8 09:59:41 EDT 2014
root at vpshorde#

Thanks in advance.