[horde] Auto responder plugin

Steffen skhorde at smail.inf.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de
Thu May 8 14:13:48 UTC 2014

On Thu, 8 May 2014, Leo Prince wrote:

> Don't forget to explicitly deactivate your default filter engine, IMAP, in
> your backends.local.conf. e.g.

you create your own backends.local.conf file at same location the
backends.conf is located, or create a directory backends.d and place a
XYZ.php file there.

> <?php
>
> /* Disable IMAP backend */
>
> $backends['imap']['disabled'] = true;
>
> =============
>
> I am able to find a file under the Ingo folder like this.
>
> horde/ingo/backends.php and this file having a PHP script snippet as follows
>
> /* IMAP Example */
> $backends['imap'] = array(
>    'driver' => 'null',
>    'preferred' => 'localhost',
>    'hordeauth' => true,
>    'params' => array(),
>    'script' => 'imap',
>    'scriptparams' => array(),
>    'shares' => false
> );
>
> Should I make changes with in this file to disable the default Imap filter.
> If so , How ?
>
> However I am not able to find a file "backends.local.conf" in the entire
> server.
>>
>> what filter backend did you've configured?

Horde cannot give you vacation support. You need it at the MDA level. It
can be done through procmail, maildrop, sieve, ... .

Maybe there exists a IMAP-backend that also configures vacation.

So, before you can go further, you need to figure out how your message
delivery agent sends vacation messages, then you configure Horde to
configure that part.

--
Steffen