[horde] sync multiple notepads / sync shared notepads via ActiveSync

Steffen skhorde at smail.inf.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de
Mon May 12 09:37:42 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm using the mentioned "Tasks and Notes" App for Android
(http://wiki.horde.org/ActiveSync) and have more than one notepad.

Issue 1) only the primary notepad is synchronized. There is no option to
change the set of notepads to sync. Should I create an enhancement request
for it or did I missed it or should all notepads be sync'ed by default?

Issue 2) If issue 1 would work, would shared notepads sync?
I saw some threads about sync'ing shared calendars, which may become
available with
https://www.crowdtilt.com/campaigns/multiple-calendar-support-for-horde-activesync/description
. Will all ActiveSync folders benefit from this enhancement?

--
Steffen