[horde] Problems with Activesync with multiple Devices on same Account

Henning Twilek at gmx.de
Tue May 13 15:01:25 UTC 2014

> > Works fine here. I have about a half dozen test devices synching
> > with  the same account. Please post a log file of one of the devices
> > where  the data is not being pushed.

I now have tried to reinstall the Accounts on the idevices and wiping all
residual database entries in the Activesync tables. I think the problem goes
deeper. Except for emails nothing gets pushed TO the devices while there is
no problem pushing data FROM the devices. If for example I generate a new
event in the calendar the logs will only show something like

Fetching changes for calendar using MODSEQ.
Found 0 message changes in xsomethingx.
Sleeping for 15 seconds.

in both devicelog like normal idling...

The only way to get the data across is resetting the activesync devices in
horde and restarting the devices. There are no errors in the activesync logs
or in the horde logs.

I have no idea where to start looking.

Regards

Henning