[horde] Problems with Activesync with multiple Devices on same Account

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Tue May 13 23:35:39 UTC 2014

Quoting Twilek <twilek at gmx.de>:

> Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk <at> horde.org> writes:
>

>> Works fine here. I have about a half dozen test devices synching
>> with  the same account. Please post a log file of one of the
>> devices where  the data is not being pushed.
>>

> This is vexing. To get a clean log I created a test user with test
> adress books and test calendars and set them up on my iDevices and
> guess what... It works flawlessly... So I switched back to my real
> account and things stall. I have only activated contacts sync on
> both devices and have created a contact on each of them (which does
> not sync vice versa). Otherwise everything is the same. Same mobile
> devices, same server, same installation... Different useraccount. I
> have attached the zipped log files (I hope the mailing list does not
> strip digital attachments).

I found a few odd things in your logs, but I can't explain them.
Normally when an entry is added from the client -> server, on the next
sync/ping the change is detected, but then ignored because we know it
came from the client, so there is no reason to send it back to the
client as a change. Your log never shows the change being detected, on
either device. My only sort-of-guess is something is screwy with your
history system. Without some more information, or other errors, I
really don't know what else to tell you, except that it works fine here.

--
mike
The Horde Project