[horde] Problem with iPhone (iOS 7.1) and ActiveSync 2.15.1

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sat May 17 14:17:38 UTC 2014

Quoting Arjen de Korte <arjen at de-korte.org>:

> Euhm, syncing works with ActiveSync v2.15.0. I forgot that I
> disabled automatic synchronization on my phone when it started
> looping with v2.15.1 (to prevent the battery from draining). After
> reverting to v2.15.0, I forgot to re-enable the automatic sync. So
> for the record, Horde_ActiveSync v2.15.0 works for me, v2.15.1
> doesn't.

The only thing that changed between 2.15.0 and 2.15.1 was fixing some
broken behavior with regards to how long the device waits while
PINGING. I will need to see the synclog from the broken behavior to
see what may be going on (there was no log attached to the private
message you sent me).

--
mike
The Horde Project