[horde] ActiveSync behavior

b.klein at bkims.de b.klein at bkims.de
Mon May 19 05:05:00 UTC 2014

  Hi!

I am new to this list and horde at all but i really like what i'seen so
far.
My first instance of horde runs (on a plesk system) fine. I installed a
second instance of horde on an debian 6 system.

I followed the documentation and everything runs just find with one big
Problem.

ActiveSync (Tested with iOS 7.1 and Outlook 2013) works just one time.
After that, iOS stands on "Receiving mails" or in Outlook there is a
"Waiting for server response".

The logs (mail.log, Apache Logs, ActiveSync Log) are clean except of on
litte php fatal unknown 0.

If i try outlook first, it works onetime (downloading items and updating an
item). After that: "Waiting for server response."
iOS then never works.

After some time when Outlook is closed, i can connect at sync with iOS one
time.

Microsofts Online ActiveSync tests are all passed...

I think that has to do with number of requests or max connections. But im
comming from Microsoft World so this is really new to me at all.

Hopefully somebody can help!

Thanks in advice!

Bastian Klein