[horde] ActiveSync behavior

Patrick De Zordo patrick at spamreducer.eu
Mon May 19 13:35:12 UTC 2014

No, the version if you klick on the "Auf aktuelle Versionen überprüfen"
(you are german, aren't you?)
and you look down to the version of "Horde_ActiveSync".

No, not resolved, I'm reinstalling my testenvironment since days.. (or
better nights.. on business hours my phone is ringing without pause)..
But I have written yesterday (yes, I know it was sunday..) a post here
in mailinglist with problem description and a long logfile..
But, there are no errors (at least nothing that I can understand as an
error..)
Just to wait a bit for the answer of programmers, they know the code
better and can try to realize whats going on..

Hoping very much in this product, since we are going to use it in
cooperation with samba4 AD..
Would be a nice setup when running..

Cheers!
Patrick.