[horde] ActiveSync behavior

b.klein at bkims.de b.klein at bkims.de
Mon May 19 13:21:09 UTC 2014

  1. Horde ist 5.1.6 - ActiveSync Version: Do you mean: Exchange 2010sp2
(EAS 14.1) or something else?
2. No double folder
3. No ERR in Log File. (I think because its working somehow - sometimes)

There is one thing i find a little bit confusing: The User is getting Loged
In and Loged Out Manytimes in Dovecot.
Almost every few seconds (but without errors). I cant look in so log right
now, but i saw this behavior yesterday.

Did you solved the problem at your server?