[horde] ActiveSync behavior

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon May 19 13:37:22 UTC 2014

Please don't top post, and yes, continue to reply to the mailing list.

Quoting b.klein at bkims.de:

> Sorry i cant find it anymore at the moment. But it just something like:
>
> php fatal error: unknown 0
>
> Something else:
>
> 2014-05-19T05:36:41+00:00 ERR: [8787] Unable to initialize state for
> @Contacts at . Ignoring during pollForChanges: [8787] Empty synckey for
> @Contacts at ..
>
> This comes somestimes with calender, sometimes with tasks.

This means that either the client requested a specific collection to
be PINGed, but did not yet initialize the collection with an initial
SYNC. iOS devices, especially, do this. Normally, the client will
eventually issue the initial SYNC and these messages will disappear.