[horde] in horde_histories history_who = 'f'

Steffen skhorde at smail.inf.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de
Wed May 21 06:52:02 UTC 2014

On Thu, 20 Mar 2014, Steffen wrote:
> lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de wrote:
>>
>> We have around 19.000 entries out of ~100k with history_who='f' at our
>> main site. Some of them are pretty old, some are rather new with all
>> apps affected. I will have a look if it is user specific. Can someone
>
> I have approx the same number of 'f' entries as I have non-'f' entries
> since the time the first 'f' entry appeared. But because Horde GUI
> entries are not effected, the precentage does not seem to say much, IMHO.

Good news: with patches #13195 and #13105 from Micheal I do no longer have
"f" users in my history nor does prefs_init() gets called for such user.

Also in addition with patch #13113 from Jan I have a good enough working
testbed based on yesterdays stable PEAR packages for synchronization of
contacts and events with mobile clients via ActiveSync and CalDAV.

--
Steffen