[horde] 2 bugs

Mauricio Jose T. Tecles mtecles at biof.ufrj.br
Wed May 21 18:34:10 UTC 2014

----- Mensagem de info at decozu.ca ---------
     Data: Wed, 21 May 2014 18:08:07 +0000
     De: Atelier-boutique décoZu <info at decozu.ca>
  Assunto: Re: [horde] 2 bugs
       Para: horde at lists.horde.org

>  Thanks Michael,
>
> The signature is maybe not a bug, but it is quite annoying. This is my
> constructive opinion.
>
> For the html viewing trough the mime_drivers config file, unfortunately I
> cannot find instructions to do so.

 From http://www.horde.org/apps/imp/docs/INSTALL:

"By default, IMP is configured to NOT display text/html message parts
inline. This is done for various security reasons. If you would like
to see text/html parts inline, you must create a
imp/config/mime_drivers.local.php file with the following content:
<?php
$mime_drivers['html']['inline'] = true;
"

Mauricio