[horde] 2 bugs

Atelier-boutique décoZu info at decozu.ca
Wed May 21 18:08:07 UTC 2014

  Thanks Michael,

The signature is maybe not a bug, but it is quite annoying. This is my
constructive opinion.

For the html viewing trough the mime_drivers config file, unfortunately I
cannot find instructions to do so.

Thanks anyway.

Michel

Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org> a écrit :

> Quoting Atelier-boutique décoZu <info at decozu.ca>:
>
>> THE BUG :
>> As I am writing a new message or a reply, I cannot see my signature
below
>> my message but I know it is going be there when my message will be
>> received. The old interface use
>> to show the signature right into the window while writing.
>
> Not a bug.
>
>> ANOTHER BUG :
>> I can write HTML messages but the Webmail cannot show HTML messages.
>
> Also not a bug.  You haven't allowed HTML messages to be viewed inline
> in mime_drivers config file.
>
> michael

-----------------------------
Visitez notre page Facebook pour les nouveautés, les offres
promotionnelles et tendances actuelles.

DÉCOZU
http://www.decozu.ca
https://www.facebook.com/decozu