[horde] Question about NAG saving

Patrick De Zordo patrick at spamreducer.eu
Thu May 22 13:13:32 UTC 2014

Am 21.05.2014 16:55, schrieb Bastian Klein:
> Quoting Patrick De Zordo <patrick at spamreducer.eu>:
>
>> Have I to make some special install steps for NAG?
>> I can't create a new Task, as apache is giving back this message:
>> "The requested URL /horde/nag/t/save was not found on this server"
>>
>> Same if I try to complete a Task:
>> "The requested URL /horde/nag/t/complete was not found on this server."
>>
>> Is this a code issue or am I making some errors in config?
>
> http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/11596
>
> a.) Is mod_rewrite enabled?
> b.) Is AllowOverride all?

a) mod_rewrite is enabled (phpinfo says it's loaded)
b) AllowOverride is set in "/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/default-ssl.conf"
---8<-------------------------------------------------------
DocumentRoot /var/www
     <Directory "/var/www">
       Options FollowSymLinks
       AllowOverride All
     </Directory>
---8<-------------------------------------------------------

Horde is installed in "/var/www/horde".

This is my "/var/www/horde/.htaccess":
---8<-------------------------------------------------------
allow from all

<ifmodule mod_rewrite.c="">
     RewriteEngine On

     # Add the redirect to HTTPS rule.
     RewriteCond %{SERVER_PORT} 80
     RewriteRule ^(.*) https://xxxxx.com/horde/$1 [L]

     # This is the default Horde rule.
     RewriteRule .* - [env=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}]
     RewriteCond   %{REQUEST_FILENAME}  !-d
     RewriteCond   %{REQUEST_FILENAME}  !-f
     RewriteRule ^(.*)$ rampage.php [QSA,L]
</ifmodule>

But, could it be a problem of Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu 14.04) and the change
of configuration keywords?
Have read some informations online while searching for the new
functions-set of it..