[horde] Issues with getting webmail working

Robert Smith twopoint71 at gmail.com
Mon May 26 19:52:43 UTC 2014

Jan,

Thanks for the tip.  I went ahead and setup firebug, here is the result.  I
attempted to distill down the unneeded stuff as much as possibly, what is
left might be of legitimate concern.  Used Firefox 29.0.1

Use of getUserData() or setUserData() is deprecated.  Use WeakMap or
element.dataset instead. requestNotifier.js:64
TypeError: variable key redeclares argument prototype.js:258
SyntaxError: test for equality (==) mistyped as assignment (=)?
prototype.js:883
SyntaxError: test for equality (==) mistyped as assignment (=)?
prototype.js:1981
SyntaxError: test for equality (==) mistyped as assignment (=)?
prototype.js:2553
SyntaxError: test for equality (==) mistyped as assignment (=)?
prototype.js:2624
SyntaxError: test for equality (==) mistyped as assignment (=)?
prototype.js:2681
SyntaxError: test for equality (==) mistyped as assignment (=)?
prototype.js:4097
SyntaxError: test for equality (==) mistyped as assignment (=)?
prototype.js:4105
SyntaxError: in strict mode code, functions may be declared only at top
level or immediately within another function prototype.js:6341
ReferenceError: reference to undefined property window.opera prototype.js:15
ReferenceError: reference to undefined property this.indexOf
prototype.js:933
ReferenceError: reference to undefined property value.argumentNames(...)[0]
prototype.js:117
TypeError: "prototype" is read-only prototype.js:193
ReferenceError: reference to undefined property properties[0]
prototype.js:76
SyntaxError: test for equality (==) mistyped as assignment (=)? horde.js:80
ReferenceError: assignment to undeclared variable Drag dragdrop2.js:718
ReferenceError: assignment to undeclared variable Drop dragdrop2.js:790
TypeError: variable pos redeclares argument effects.js:81
SyntaxError: property name scaleMode appears more than once in object
literal effects.js:718
ReferenceError: reference to undefined property this._object[key]
prototype.js:1433
ReferenceError: assignment to undeclared variable Sound sound.js:21
ReferenceError: reference to undefined property object.nodeType
prototype.js:312
ReferenceError: reference to undefined property
object.toTemplateReplacements prototype.js:820
ReferenceError: reference to undefined property this.view dimpbase.js:221
ReferenceError: reference to undefined property this.view viewport.js:1021
ReferenceError: reference to undefined property this.view dimpbase.js:385
ReferenceError: reference to undefined property this.views[view]
viewport.js:1030
ReferenceError: reference to undefined property r.VP_id viewport.js:963
ReferenceError: reference to undefined property r.from dimpbase.js:517
ReferenceError: reference to undefined property opts.params viewport.js:620
ReferenceError: reference to undefined property response.headerJSON
prototype.js:1828
ReferenceError: reference to undefined property responder[callback]
prototype.js:1667
ReferenceError: reference to undefined property options.transition
effects.js:232
"onFailure" {request: Object, transport: XMLHttpRequest, readyState: 4,
status: 404, statusText: "Not Found", responseText: "<html>
", headerJSON: null, responseXML: null, responseJSON: null} hordecore.js:48