[horde] Outlook Debugging Day

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu May 29 19:50:49 UTC 2014

Quoting Patrick De Zordo <patrick at spamreducer.eu>:

> [...]

During some refactoring I was doing/planning for Horde 6, I was able
to add a not-so-bad implementation to the current code to work around
this. It's in Git, requires a new database migration for
Horde_ActiveSync, and will be pushed with the next ActiveSync package
release, after some more testing that it doesn't break other clients.

--
mike
The Horde Project