[horde] WG: General question about clustering horde

Patrick De Zordo patrick at spamreducer.eu
Thu Jun 5 15:20:27 UTC 2014

Yes, GlusterFS could do the job, we have tested CEPH for clustering,
but since the mail backend can replicate without clustering the filesystem, also DB and clustering the filesystem could also cluster "filesystem" errors we are trying to avoid any filesystem clustering if there could be some other possibilities.
Nevertheless it's a good hint!

Thank you!