[horde] Class 'Net_Sieve' not found

Patrick De Zordo patrick at spamreducer.eu
Mon Jun 16 16:13:15 UTC 2014

Hi Guys,

could you provide me with some help?

I’m using Horde 5.3.0-git with Ingo 3.3.0-git.

I’ve activated sieve filtering by adding the following configuration file:

---8<------../ingo/config/backends.local.php------------------------------

<?php

$backends['imap']['disabled'] = true;

$backends['sieve'] = array(

    // Disabled by default

    'disabled' => false,

    'transport' => array(

        Ingo::RULE_ALL => array(

            'driver' => 'timsieved',

            'params' => array(

                // Hostname of the timsieved server

                'hostspec' => 'localhost',

                // Login type of the server

                'logintype' => 'PLAIN',

                // Enable/disable TLS encryption

                'usetls' => true,

                // Port number of the timsieved server

                'port' => 4190,

                // Name of the sieve script

                'scriptname' => 'ingo',

                // Enable debugging. The sieve protocol communication is
logged

                // with the DEBUG level.

                'debug' => false,

            ),

        ),

    ),

    'script' => array(

        Ingo::RULE_ALL => array(

            'driver' => 'sieve',

            'params' => array(

                // If true, use the deprecated 'imapflags' extension to set

                // flag status instead of the newer, standardized

                // 'imap4flags'.

                // 'imapflags' => true,

                // If true, use the deprecated 'notify' extension instead of

                // the newer, standardized 'enotify'.

                // 'notify' => true,

                // If using Dovecot or any other Sieve implementation that

                // requires folder names to be UTF-8 encoded, set this

                // parameter to true.

                'utf8' => false,

             ),

        ),

    ),

    'shares' => false

);

---8<-----------------------------------------------------------------------
------

Sieve filtering options are shown in Horde, but when adding a rule I just
get back this fatal error:

---8<-----------------------------------------------------------------------
------

Class 'Net_Sieve' not found

1. Horde_ErrorHandler::catchFatalError()

ErrorException Object
(
    [message:protected] => Class 'Net_Sieve' not found
    [string:Exception:private] =>
    [code:protected] => 0
    [file:protected] =>
/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/horde/ingo/lib/Transport/Timsieved.php
    [line:protected] => 70
    [trace:Exception:private] => Array
        (
            [0] => Array
                (
                    [function] => catchFatalError
                    [class] => Horde_ErrorHandler
                    [type] => ::
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                        )

                )

        )

    [previous:Exception:private] =>
    [severity:protected] => 1
    [logged] => 1
)

---8<-----------------------------------------------------------------------
------

Where can I find this class, and how can I install it on my system for being
able to use “sieve scripts” in Horde?

Thank you all!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Distinti saluti / Kind regards

De Zordo Patrick

 <mailto:patrick at spamreducer.eu> patrick at spamreducer.eu

Follow me on GIThub:  <https://github.com/zorpat> https://github.com/zorpat

Follow me on Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/patrick.dezordo>