[horde] Spaces in hyperlinks

Stephen Hanselman s.hanselman at kc4sw.com
Tue Jun 17 23:46:31 UTC 2014

Possibly an issue with how Microsoft does things in general.  I have seen the same problem in Microsoft's Web Expressions when setting up links within a web page.

And no I have idea of a solution

Regards,

Stephen Hanselman
Datagate Systems, LLC
3107 North Deer Run Road #24
Carson City, Nevada, 89701
(775) 882-5117 office
(775) 720-6020 mobile
s.hanselman at datagatesystems.com
www.datagatesystems.com
a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business
DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me and permanently delete the original and all copies and printouts of this e-mail and any attachments.

Sent from my iPad